Sunday, September 13, 2015

My book in Kindle Scout

The publishing world is harsh, anyone who has tried to entice a Literary Agent, or self-publish, for the first time can tell you that (and probably show you their papier mache house made out of rejection letters). So when I came across Kindle Scout I thought it truly was the best of both worlds. Instead of publishing this book myself I submitted my children's chapter book to an exclusive Amazon program – Kindle Scout. It has been exciting, daunting and I sometimes feel like a toddler learning to walk for the first time. To that end, I’d like to invite you to check out Kindle Scout and perhaps help me.

Here’s how it works:
Just click on this link to see  my new book. If you like what you read and think the book is worthy of being published by Amazon click the “Nominate Me” button. If I have enough votes between Sept. 13 and Oct. 13 the book will be forwarded to the Kindle Scout editors. The editors will then decide on whether they’re going to publish the book. If they do, they’ll send you a free copy of the e-book. And, I can keep writing while Amazon handle the marketing.

Many of you have helped already and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything that you’re doing! But, I still have a long way to go. So, once again I’m asking for your assistance. If you haven’t done so already, I would truly appreciate you taking a few seconds to read the short segment and (if you like the work), click “Nominate Me” to help me reach the next level. By clicking the link you’ll also be in the running to receive a copy of my new book should the editors choose mine to be published.

Thank you once again for all of your help and I’ll update you at the end of the campaign to let you know the results.

As always, I am truly appreciative of your support!
Instead of publishing this book myself I submitted it to an exclusive Amazon program – Kindle Scout. This has been a very exciting process. I’d like to invite you to check out Kindle Scout and perhaps help me.
Here’s how it works:
Just click on this link to see a preview of my new book. If you like what you read and think the book is worthy of being published by Amazon click the “Nominate Me” button. If I have enough votes between Sept. 3 and Oct. 3 the book will be forwarded to the Kindle Scout editors. The editors will then decide on whether they’re going to publish the book. If they do, they’ll send you a free copy of the e-book. And, I can keep writing while Amazon handle the bulk of the marketing.
Many of you have helped already – lots. One single Facebook post was shared twenty-two times. The link is being tweeted all over Twitter land, and I received a number of offers of support from a newsletter that I sent out. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything that you’re doing!
Because of all your shares and clicks “The Dead List” has been in Kindle Scout’s “Hot and Trending” category every day since the link became live. But, I still have three weeks to go. So, once again I’m asking for your assistance. If you haven’t done so already, I would truly appreciate you taking a few seconds to read the short segment and (if you like the work), click “Nominate Me” to help me reach the next level. By clicking the link you’ll also be able to read how I first heard the true story of The Dead List and why it took so long to write the book.
I’ve been very lucky so far with my books. All five have achieved bestseller status on Amazon and are well-reviewed. With Kindle Scout’s help I believe I’ll be able to reach the next level and expose my work to even more readers. I’ll update you at the end of the campaign and let you know the results.
As always, I am truly appreciative of your support and I sincerely thank you!
- See more at: http://martincrosbie.com/blog/hot-and-trending-in-kindle-scout-day-8/#sthash.jY9Va3oK.dpuf
Instead of publishing this book myself I submitted it to an exclusive Amazon program – Kindle Scout. This has been a very exciting process. I’d like to invite you to check out Kindle Scout and perhaps help me.
Here’s how it works:
Just click on this link to see a preview of my new book. If you like what you read and think the book is worthy of being published by Amazon click the “Nominate Me” button. If I have enough votes between Sept. 3 and Oct. 3 the book will be forwarded to the Kindle Scout editors. The editors will then decide on whether they’re going to publish the book. If they do, they’ll send you a free copy of the e-book. And, I can keep writing while Amazon handle the bulk of the marketing.
Many of you have helped already – lots. One single Facebook post was shared twenty-two times. The link is being tweeted all over Twitter land, and I received a number of offers of support from a newsletter that I sent out. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything that you’re doing!
Because of all your shares and clicks “The Dead List” has been in Kindle Scout’s “Hot and Trending” category every day since the link became live. But, I still have three weeks to go. So, once again I’m asking for your assistance. If you haven’t done so already, I would truly appreciate you taking a few seconds to read the short segment and (if you like the work), click “Nominate Me” to help me reach the next level. By clicking the link you’ll also be able to read how I first heard the true story of The Dead List and why it took so long to write the book.
I’ve been very lucky so far with my books. All five have achieved bestseller status on Amazon and are well-reviewed. With Kindle Scout’s help I believe I’ll be able to reach the next level and expose my work to even more readers. I’ll update you at the end of the campaign and let you know the results.
As always, I am truly appreciative of your support and I sincerely thank you!
- See more at: http://martincrosbie.com/blog/hot-and-trending-in-kindle-scout-day-8/#sthash.jY9Va3oK.dpuf
Instead of publishing this book myself I submitted it to an exclusive Amazon program – Kindle Scout. This has been a very exciting process. I’d like to invite you to check out Kindle Scout and perhaps help me.
Here’s how it works:
Just click on this link to see a preview of my new book. If you like what you read and think the book is worthy of being published by Amazon click the “Nominate Me” button. If I have enough votes between Sept. 3 and Oct. 3 the book will be forwarded to the Kindle Scout editors. The editors will then decide on whether they’re going to publish the book. If they do, they’ll send you a free copy of the e-book. And, I can keep writing while Amazon handle the bulk of the marketing.
Many of you have helped already – lots. One single Facebook post was shared twenty-two times. The link is being tweeted all over Twitter land, and I received a number of offers of support from a newsletter that I sent out. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything that you’re doing!
Because of all your shares and clicks “The Dead List” has been in Kindle Scout’s “Hot and Trending” category every day since the link became live. But, I still have three weeks to go. So, once again I’m asking for your assistance. If you haven’t done so already, I would truly appreciate you taking a few seconds to read the short segment and (if you like the work), click “Nominate Me” to help me reach the next level. By clicking the link you’ll also be able to read how I first heard the true story of The Dead List and why it took so long to write the book.
I’ve been very lucky so far with my books. All five have achieved bestseller status on Amazon and are well-reviewed. With Kindle Scout’s help I believe I’ll be able to reach the next level and expose my work to even more readers. I’ll update you at the end of the campaign and let you know the results.
As always, I am truly appreciative of your support and I sincerely thank you!
Instead of publishing this book myself I submitted it to an exclusive Amazon program – Kindle Scout. This has been a very exciting process. I’d like to invite you to check out Kindle Scout and perhaps help me.
Here’s how it works:
Just click on this link to see a preview of my new book. If you like what you read and think the book is worthy of being published by Amazon click the “Nominate Me” button. If I have enough votes between Sept. 3 and Oct. 3 the book will be forwarded to the Kindle Scout editors. The editors will then decide on whether they’re going to publish the book. If they do, they’ll send you a free copy of the e-book. And, I can keep writing while Amazon handle the bulk of the marketing.
Many of you have helped already – lots. One single Facebook post was shared twenty-two times. The link is being tweeted all over Twitter land, and I received a number of offers of support from a newsletter that I sent out. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything that you’re doing!
Because of all your shares and clicks “The Dead List” has been in Kindle Scout’s “Hot and Trending” category every day since the link became live. But, I still have three weeks to go. So, once again I’m asking for your assistance. If you haven’t done so already, I would truly appreciate you taking a few seconds to read the short segment and (if you like the work), click “Nominate Me” to help me reach the next level. By clicking the link you’ll also be able to read how I first heard the true story of The Dead List and why it took so long to write the book.
I’ve been very lucky so far with my books. All five have achieved bestseller status on Amazon and are well-reviewed. With Kindle Scout’s help I believe I’ll be able to reach the next level and expose my work to even more readers. I’ll update you at the end of the campaign and let you know the results.
As always, I am truly appreciative of your support and I sincerely thank you!
I hope you’ve had a good summer. I’ve been exceptionally busy – writing. I’m sorry to tell you that I have not been working on the third book in the My Temporary Life Trilogy, but I do thank you all for your encouraging messages asking me to complete that series. And, one day it will be done.
Instead, I’ve been writing the first book of a new series – The Dead List (A John Drake Mystery). Here’s the cover and a short synopsis of the story:
deadlist-final for webThe dead man’s head rests on a halo of blood. His hands are locked together as if in prayer. Rookie police officer John Drake is first on scene. His superiors want to call it an accidental death, but he isn’t convinced. In his previous life Drake saw his share of dead bodies. He knows this was not an accident. When he uncovers a list with five names including the name of the dead man, there’s only one question. Are the names on the list suspects or potential victims?
Instead of publishing this book myself I submitted it to an exclusive Amazon program – Kindle Scout. This has been a very exciting process. I’d like to invite you to check out Kindle Scout and perhaps help me.
Here’s how it works:
Just click on this link to see a preview of my new book. If you like what you read and think the book is worthy of being published by Amazon click the “Nominate Me” button. If I have enough votes between Sept. 3 and Oct. 3 the book will be forwarded to the Kindle Scout editors. The editors will then decide on whether they’re going to publish the book. If they do, they’ll send you a free copy of the e-book. And, I can keep writing while Amazon handle the bulk of the marketing.
Many of you have helped already – lots. One single Facebook post was shared twenty-two times. The link is being tweeted all over Twitter land, and I received a number of offers of support from a newsletter that I sent out. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything that you’re doing!
Because of all your shares and clicks “The Dead List” has been in Kindle Scout’s “Hot and Trending” category every day since the link became live. But, I still have three weeks to go. So, once again I’m asking for your assistance. If you haven’t done so already, I would truly appreciate you taking a few seconds to read the short segment and (if you like the work), click “Nominate Me” to help me reach the next level. By clicking the link you’ll also be able to read how I first heard the true story of The Dead List and why it took so long to write the book.
I’ve been very lucky so far with my books. All five have achieved bestseller status on Amazon and are well-reviewed. With Kindle Scout’s help I believe I’ll be able to reach the next level and expose my work to even more readers. I’ll update you at the end of the campaign and let you know the results.
As always, I am truly appreciative of your support and I sincerely thank you!
- See more at: http://martincrosbie.com/blog/hot-and-trending-in-kindle-scout-day-8/#sthash.h19lWRRv.dpuf
I hope you’ve had a good summer. I’ve been exceptionally busy – writing. I’m sorry to tell you that I have not been working on the third book in the My Temporary Life Trilogy, but I do thank you all for your encouraging messages asking me to complete that series. And, one day it will be done.
Instead, I’ve been writing the first book of a new series – The Dead List (A John Drake Mystery). Here’s the cover and a short synopsis of the story:
deadlist-final for webThe dead man’s head rests on a halo of blood. His hands are locked together as if in prayer. Rookie police officer John Drake is first on scene. His superiors want to call it an accidental death, but he isn’t convinced. In his previous life Drake saw his share of dead bodies. He knows this was not an accident. When he uncovers a list with five names including the name of the dead man, there’s only one question. Are the names on the list suspects or potential victims?
Instead of publishing this book myself I submitted it to an exclusive Amazon program – Kindle Scout. This has been a very exciting process. I’d like to invite you to check out Kindle Scout and perhaps help me.
Here’s how it works:
Just click on this link to see a preview of my new book. If you like what you read and think the book is worthy of being published by Amazon click the “Nominate Me” button. If I have enough votes between Sept. 3 and Oct. 3 the book will be forwarded to the Kindle Scout editors. The editors will then decide on whether they’re going to publish the book. If they do, they’ll send you a free copy of the e-book. And, I can keep writing while Amazon handle the bulk of the marketing.
Many of you have helped already – lots. One single Facebook post was shared twenty-two times. The link is being tweeted all over Twitter land, and I received a number of offers of support from a newsletter that I sent out. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything that you’re doing!
Because of all your shares and clicks “The Dead List” has been in Kindle Scout’s “Hot and Trending” category every day since the link became live. But, I still have three weeks to go. So, once again I’m asking for your assistance. If you haven’t done so already, I would truly appreciate you taking a few seconds to read the short segment and (if you like the work), click “Nominate Me” to help me reach the next level. By clicking the link you’ll also be able to read how I first heard the true story of The Dead List and why it took so long to write the book.
I’ve been very lucky so far with my books. All five have achieved bestseller status on Amazon and are well-reviewed. With Kindle Scout’s help I believe I’ll be able to reach the next level and expose my work to even more readers. I’ll update you at the end of the campaign and let you know the results.
As always, I am truly appreciative of your support and I sincerely thank you!
- See more at: http://martincrosbie.com/blog/hot-and-trending-in-kindle-scout-day-8/#sthash.h19lWRRv.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid to speak. The weary worlds and heroic adventurers wait with bated breath to hear your thoughts.